JOB DESCRIPTION - BI-LINGUAL
We are seeking dependable and motivated individuals who are ready to take on a challenge of working with a dynamic team in a fast paced environment. We look for Positive, Goal Oriented people with self motivation. This position involves heavy outbound and inbound telephone calls. Must be comfortable making cold calls to people using recruiting tools. Should be disciplined and focused. This person will have the ability to work quickly under pressure.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Help people find their next job
- Interviewing, suggesting the right associates for open positions
- Ensuring client satisfaction
- Communicating with clients to follow up with associates performance.
- Perform daily basic office functions that include: filing, drug testing, background and reference checks, etc.
- Using resources to recruit associates.
- Must explain policies to our temporary associates.
- Maintain relationships with clients and associates to maintain our retention rate.
- Consult with recruiting teammates and department leaders on hiring decisions
- Ensure that all client and associate needs are addressed in a timely fashion.
- Should work with a strong sense of urgency.
- Other duties as assigned
- Stable company celebrating it's 50 year anniversary.
This entry level position requires:
- self motivation
- attention to detail
- customer service experience
- computer literacy (word, excel, email)
- willingness to make and receive phone calls as well as interview applicants in person