SUMMARY: Responsible for all aspects of the uniform distribution process, including fittings, alterations, inventory, and ordering of uniforms.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide exceptional guest service to all customers/associates.
- Oversee uniform distribution process for all newly hired associates, to include fitting, ordering as needed, and distributing the appropriate number of items.
- Oversee the uniform return and exchange process for terminated, promoted, or transferred associates ensuring appropriate tracking of outstanding uniforms.
- Ensure appropriate uniform inventory levels, including ordering of special size needs and maintaining inventory of common sizes.
- Conduct uniform measurements/fittings for all associates that require uniforms.
- Receive uniform items, unpacking and verifying shipments, and storing items appropriately.
- Place appropriate follow-up messages to terminated associates for return of outstanding uniforms.
- Ensure appropriate and timely alteration and repair of uniforms to meet associates’ needs, either through alteration/repair on own or through an external vendor.
- Maintain good relationships with uniform vendors.
- Administer associate uniform purchase program, including payments, ordering, and distribution.
- Coordinate dry cleaning for used uniform items, as well as associate personal use of services.
- Maintain an organized uniform room, including uniforms, filing, and supplies.
- Maintain uniform inventory database.
- Maintain tracking of uniforms that are to be destroyed or are no longer used.
- Follows GuestPath Universal Service Standards, Operational Service Standards, and SERVE expectations at all times.
- Performs duties in a safe manner; report any potential safety hazards to management staff.
- Performs any reasonable, temporarily assigned job duties outside the position’s job description, where, in the Company’s judgment, those duties are necessary in the interest of efficiency, productivity, or guest service.
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE
- Maintaining interpersonal working relationships among personnel and the public.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness to assume overall responsibility relative to the performance of the position.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or the equivalent.
- One plus years of college level coursework preferred.
- Prior experience performing basic seamstress work, to include alteration and repair.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Associate must be able to qualify for licenses and permits required by federal, state, and local regulations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is predominately walking and standing; frequently uses the stairs or elevators; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision, color coordination, and ability to adjust focus. The associate may be required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.